[vdr] AW: Re: AW: Re: emergency exit of vdr

Hi

How much CPU time (S)VCD needs? I have tried it yesterdays with some VCDs
that plays well on my standalone player (Yamakawa 713) and it produces only
a unusable image on the tv. The picture seems to hang for a second and then
speed up to sync with the sound, than hangs again. This happens periodicaly
with two ore three seconds ...

I'm using a P200MMX with 96megs of RAM and vdr 1.0.3, too.

cu,
Oliver