[vdr] Re: slow-acting LIRC

Hello list,

> I didn't get any bad message at irrecord and with xmode2 i can see the
> signal every time, but when running vdr i have to press buttons twice to
> get a reaction - thats strange.
> thanks for your idea - i'll take a look at my lirc.conf file.

Just my findings:

I have configured two remotes for lirc and so for vdr, one is a sony
which works like a charm, the other is a Toshiba which has the
slow-reacting-press-key-twice since ever (same symptoms as above).
I couldn't find the cause, but this is only my fallback remote ;)

So maybe this is a problem caused by the remote ir-protocol and/or
lircd

Just a thought...

Gruß,
 Juergen