[vdr] Re: DVB-C, digital signal in cable?

Now, this is interesting. I was thinking:
What does the RegTP (german competition comitee for telecomunication) think
about competition within the cable networks ???
It seems as if they want to substitude one nationwide monopoly (German
Telekom) with several regional monoplies. Thus changing nothing compared to
the current situation.
I would dream of 3 or 4 content companies sharing (equal parts of) the same
medium in order to have the costumer chose between them. Anything else will
create incompatibility instead of competition.

How does it work in the US ?

CU,
Christian.