[vdr] AW: Re: Lirc_serial :AIEEE Your system clock just jumped backwards

do you have a via chipset? i have the same prob with old shuttle board (via
chipset) on my fileserver. kernel debug shows up something like "timer xy
lost, probably buggy chipset (via xyz?)"

i ordered a new board now :(

http://www.freenet.de/tipp/community/"wèN‹§²æìr¸›zǧu©šŠ[h–+-j¹bžìm¾ŠàÂ+aº{.
nÇ+‰·¯v¶¬²æã