[vdr] vdr with budget card _only_

Hello,

is there anybody out there with experiences about using vdr with _only_ a
budget card like the Win-TV Nova ?

I searched for threads in the archive but couldn't get clear statements
considering this topic.

Klaus Schmidinger mentioned the following  for 1.1.3.:

> It is now possible to record several channels on the same transponder with
>"budget cards". VDR automatically attaches a recording timer to a card that
>already records on the appropriate transponder. How many parallel recordings
>can actually be done depends on the computer's performance. Currently any
>number of recordings gets attached to a card, so you should carefully plan
>your timers to not exceed the limit. On a K6-II/450 it was possible to
>record three channels from transponder 12480 with a single WinTV NOVA-S.

I don't know if he is using the Nova-Card as the only one.

Thanks in advance

		Rainer