[vdr] DiSEqC support

I'm in the process of implementing fully configurable DiSEqC support into
VDR and have put together the specification for the 'diseqc.conf' file:

# DiSEqC configuration for VDR
#
# Format:
#
# satellite slof polarization lof command...
#
# satellite:      one of the 'S' codes defined in sources.conf
# slof:           switch frequency of LNB; the first entry with
#                 an slof greater than the actual transponder
#                 frequency will be used
# polarization:   V = vertical, H = horizontal
# lof:            the local oscillator frequency to subtract from
#                 the actual transponder frequency
# command:
#   t             tone off
#   T             tone on
#   v             voltage low
#   V             voltage high
#   Wnn           wait nn milliseconds
#   A             mini A
#   B             mini B
#   [ xx xx ...]  hex code sequence (max. 6)

S19.2E  11700 V  9750  t v W15 [E0 10 38 F0] W15 A W15 t
S19.2E  99999 V 10600  t v W15 [E0 10 38 F1] W15 A W15 T
S19.2E  11700 H  9750  t V W15 [E0 10 38 F2] W15 A W15 t
S19.2E  99999 H 10600  t V W15 [E0 10 38 F3] W15 A W15 T

The idea is to have the information which satellite is supposed to be
received, as well as which transponder frequency and polarization. With
that input data, 'diseqc.conf' is used to determine the proper sequence
of actions to take in order to make the DiSEqC equipment switch to the
desired state.

The commands shown in the above example implement the DiSEqC sequence
suggested by the NEWSTRUCT driver documentation.

The concept should be flexible enough to allow all sorts of DiSEqC setups
to be realized (for instance, "Disicon" LNBs should be easily handled).

Maybe those amoung you with better understanding of DiSEqC than myself
might want to take a look at this proposed specification and let me know
whether there is anything I missed - or if I'm totally wrong with this
approach.

Klaus