[vdr] full epg data

FYI

I just got the confirmation that it is possible to use the SQL-database
from tvmovie.de for privat and commercial (!!!) use for just 10 EUR /
year.

Theres a software called "TVMovie clickfinder" (available on tvmovie.de),
which retrieves the full program data from tvmovie.de as Access-Database.
(the licening costs are 10 EUR / year)

Tvmovie currently offers (full) program data for currently 80 tv stations
(primarly german stations .... but also AT, DK and NL stations)

If somebody has interest in that, please get in contact with me.

It would be a very nice program, to fetch the data, and fill the epg.data
with it.......

Georg
--
 Georg Hitsch     ++ mail: georg@hitsch.at