[vdr] Re: vdr-1.1.12 Configuration of buttons on RC

Hello Dirk,

thank you very much!
The every day-question from my girlfriend "Where is the button x?" or "Why is
button blue now function "y"?... two seconds ago in the menu it was function
"z"! is over now........ I hope!

The problem is always the same:
Girlfriend can't access the vdr --> Girlfriend hates vdr -> Computer-Fuzzy
gets "german mecker" when hacking on the vdr system in the evening!

BTW: To Klaus! homogens and logical access to the vdr via RC is IMHO not so
unimportant.  PPL will never accept vdr when they have to press the
"down-button" for pausing the system!
And I believe acceptance is the first thing needed.

Am Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2002 10:13 schrieben Sie: