[vdr] Re : Mplayer (output) Plugin ?

Hello Axel,

Maybe a simple way to do that would be to have a general menu using
perl-tk or some equiv (tcl, php, Xdialog) language which would allow you
to replay recordings based on what is on /videoxxx directories ; it
means you would have to use X11.

There is freevo project (http://freevo.sf.net) which is using X-Windows
or FB for display, Mplayer for playback. It seems to be quite
interesting ; I didn't find enough time to test it :-(

Patrick.