[vdr] DVD playback hangs

Hi there

I have two computers at home. The first (Duron 700) is for normal use, the
second (Duron 1200) is for using vdr (Version 1.0.4). I want to use this
computer also for watching DVDs. Therfore I use the DVD patch (AIO 10.9).
Both computers have the same motherboard inside (MSI K7T Turbo2), but the
second has only one DVB-Card and no graphic card inside and is a diskless
station.
For testing reasons, I put my DVD-Drive into the first computer, installed
the DVD-Player ogle and start to watch "The man who fell to earth". I had no
problems at all. After some seconds the DVD starts to play.
Then I put the drive into the second computer. Although there is the same
motherboard inside and even the same OS (Linux Debian sarge) installed, the
player hangs after starting to get the second key.
When I used the DVD patch, the same behaviour occurs.
I use the libdvdcss 1.2.2.

I know this is not directly a DVD patch problem. Therefore I have posted my
problem to the libdvdcss mailing list. But it seems that nobody uses this
list anymore.
Maybe someone has made similar experiences and could help me.

Here is my output, if I use ogle for DVD playback (I had the same libdvdcss
output with the patch):

gstiegl@vdr:~$ export DVDCSS_VERBOSE=2
gstiegl@vdr:~$ ogle
Note[ogle_ctrl]: ogle 0.8.4
Debug[ogle_ctrl]: Started /usr/lib/ogle/ogle_cli with pid 315
Debug[ogle_ctrl]: Started /usr/lib/ogle/ogle_nav with pid 318
Debug[ogle_ctrl]: Started /usr/lib/ogle/ogle_mpeg_ps with pid 319
Debug[ogle_ctrl]: Started /usr/lib/ogle/ogle_vout with pid 320
Debug[ogle_vout]: CLK_TCK: 100
Debug[ogle_nav]: Opening DVD at "/dev/dvd"
libdvdread: Using libdvdcss version 1.2.2 for DVD access
libdvdcss debug: disc is scrambled
libdvdcss debug: requesting AGID
libdvdcss debug: drive authenticated, using variant 0
libdvdcss debug: authentication established
libdvdcss debug: GetASF authenticated, ASF=1
libdvdcss debug: decrypting disc key with player keys
libdvdcss debug: decrypted disc key is 4a:03:71:23:4c
Debug[ogle_nav]: sending audio demuxstream 0
Debug[ogle_nav]: sending subp demuxstream 0
libdvdread: Using libdvdcss version 1.2.2 for DVD access
libdvdcss debug: disc is scrambled
libdvdcss debug: requesting AGID
libdvdcss debug: drive authenticated, using variant 0
libdvdcss debug: authentication established
libdvdcss debug: GetASF authenticated, ASF=1
libdvdcss debug: decrypting disc key with player keys
libdvdcss debug: decrypted disc key is 4a:03:71:23:4c

libdvdread: Attempting to retrieve all CSS keys
libdvdread: This can take a _long_ time, please be patient

libdvdread: Get key for /VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.VOB at 0x00000133
libdvdcss debug: getting title key the classic way
libdvdcss debug: requesting AGID
libdvdcss debug: drive authenticated, using variant 0
libdvdcss debug: authentication established
libdvdcss debug: ioctl ReadTitleKey failed (region mismatch?)
libdvdcss debug: GetASF not authenticated, ASF=0
libdvdcss debug: lost ASF reqesting title key
libdvdcss debug: resetting drive and cracking title key
libdvdcss debug: requesting AGID
libdvdcss debug: ioctl ReportAgid failed, invalidating AGID 0
libdvdcss debug: requesting AGID
libdvdcss debug: drive authenticated, using variant 0
libdvdcss debug: authentication established
libdvdcss debug: GetASF authenticated, ASF=1
libdvdcss debug: decrypting disc key with player keys
libdvdcss debug: decrypted disc key is 4a:03:71:23:4c
libdvdcss debug: cracking title key
libdvdcss debug: 0 of 0 attempts successful, 0 of 2000 blocks scrambled
libdvdcss debug: file was unscrambled
libdvdcss debug: title key is 00:00:00:00:00
libdvdcss debug: unencrypted title
libdvdread: Elapsed time 1
libdvdread: Get key for /VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_0.VOB at 0x00001ee3
libdvdcss debug: getting title key the classic way
libdvdcss debug: requesting AGID
---> here libdvdcss hangs endlessly...

Any ideas?

Thx,