[vdr] Re: Mp3 & LCD interesting links

Hi,
A driver for the T6963 is also available in lcdproc...

so it should be possible to use it with the lcdproc support of vdr, i think.
Have not tested it, but i will test it, when i build my vdr machine in a new
case...

I have a 240x64pixel display with a T6963 that would become a 40x8 character
display with lcdproc.

cu,
Oliver