[vdr] Unable to replay recording

Hi,

sometimes I can't replay recordings I made with VDR 1.0.4.
If I open the Recordings-Menu, select the wanted recording and press the red
or green button, the TV gets black but the movie doesn't start. Pressing the
OK button shows me the correct length of the movie. FFWD and jumping doesn't
work too.
I had this again yesterday, I tried it multiple times with different
recordings with no effect. Then I tried with another movie and it played.
Since then I could play any movie I liked.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Andreas