[vdr] DVD audio probs, was: new DVD plugin

Am/On Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:50:47 +0200 schrieb(en)/wrote Andreas Schultz <aschultz+vdr@warp10.net>:

> Hi,
>
> I have put out a new version of the DVD plugin for the new VDR versions. This
> version requires at least vdr-1.1.9, but subtitles will only work correctly
> with vdr-1.1.11 and newer.

Hi Andreas,

thanks a lot for your work. I grabbed the source yesterday and installed, libdvdread, libdvdcss, etc. etc. are also installed.

Everything except audio works fine. When starting replay of a DVD, the audio turns to loud white noise. Ending the DVD player via menu leaves the noise there, the correct audio is restored at channel switch.

Any pointer on how/where to start debugging?

Thanks in advance!
Eckard