[vdr] Re: Unable to replay recording

Hi,

On Thursday 10 October 2002 09:21, Axel Gruber wrote:
> Hello
>
> > sometimes I can't replay recordings I made with VDR 1.0.4.
> > If I open the Recordings-Menu, select the wanted recording and press the
> > red
> > or green button, the TV gets black but the movie doesn't start. Pressing
> > the
> > OK button shows me the correct length of the movie. FFWD and jumping
> > doesn't
> > work too.
> > I had this again yesterday, I tried it multiple times with different
> > recordings with no effect. Then I tried with another movie and it played.
> > Since then I could play any movie I liked.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> Please look into your logfile if there ia a Error at the Recording ??
> Perhaps we have the same Problem !

OK, I've looked into the logfile. Do you mean errors while recording or while
replaying? While recording there had been some ARM crashes (no idea why
because I don't have them all the other time) but replaying logs no error.
The only messages while replaying had been something like this:

Starting play thread
Starting input thread
[10 seconds later when I stopped "replay" as there was no picture]
Stopping input thread
Stopping play thread

Any ideas?

Regards,