[vdr] DVB-s broken?

Hello ML,

I believe I have a big problem. Some days ago I just loaded the DVB
driver and started vdr. Everything looked normal but then I called up
the "Channels" menu and the pictures and the OSD freezed. I just
reloaded the driver and started VDR again but nothing happened. Only the
volume was reduced to the vdr settings. I can't change the channel
anymore and the osd don't show up anymore. I tried several VDR and DVB
driver versions but nothing helped. Does anybody have an idea what
happened and how to resolve my problem?

Greets,

Matthias Queisler