[vdr] RE : Re: RE : Re: Recording problem

-----Message d'origine-----
De : kls@cadsoft.de [mailto:kls@cadsoft.de] De la part de Klaus
Schmidinger
Envoyé : samedi 12 octobre 2002 15:43
À : vdr@linuxtv.org
Objet : [vdr] Re: RE : Re: Recording problem

Well, then I'm afraid I don't know. Works fine with my CAM here.
Oh, one more thing: do you have a single DVB card system, or are there
several DVB cards? If several: is the CAM in the primary card?
I have three DVB cards here and the CAM is in the third card.

Re,

Yes i have only 1 card.
How the VDR work for recording ? when i record, i have a black screen.
Maybe i can take a stream for recording ? or something ?
I don't want to go back to windows ! :)