[vdr] vdr: Websites for Beginners??

Hello.

This list is probably no place for a Linux beginner to post "how do I ....?" questions, so may I ask if someone could kindly direct me to a few websites that might help me to get vdr up and running?

I've only had Linux for a month or so, but I must say I'm already hooked!

I have discovered a lot of thoughtfully-written and helpful sites giving advice for vdr users whose boxes are equipped with DVB-s/on-board-decoding cards, but very little in the way of guidance for those who are using the terrestrial "budget" cards (here in the UK we are more or less limited to the Hauppauge Nova-t).

I have set up a dual-boot system for Windows ME (er, sorry...) and SuSE 8.1 Professional (2.4.19 kernel). Any websites that offer advice for the Nova-t user, particularly those running SuSE, would, I'm sure, be very helpful.

I have, of course, already extensively "Googled", but the required knowledge has thus far eluded me.

Thanks in advance,

Ron.