[vdr] Re: AW: Re: vdr crashes "buffer 100" or "Data stream broken"

>You have to Transcode it... divx is decoded by cpu and encoded to mpeg by
>cpu, in which format do you want to pass the decoded video to the dvb
>card?The only formats are mpeg1/2.

In fact I don't see why we need to trancode it as it's a simply another cpu
hungry task that is absolutly not required to view a divx in other case. I
mean that a PII 400 can play divx well, but only if it play it directly
without the need for transcoding it.

The things I want to do is just use the TV output of the DVB card as my
graphic card does not have a tv output. So to show divx, I need to have a
VGA monitor next to my TV !