[vdr] AW: Re: 2nd Card (cable), looking for a recommendation ...

> Von: Achim_Lange@t-online.de [mailto:Achim_Lange@t-online.de]
> Gesendet am: Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2002 00:40
> An: vdr@linuxtv.org
> Betreff: [vdr] Re: 2nd Card (cable), looking for a recommendation ...
>
> Hello Uwe,
>

> Am Montag, 14.10.02 um 21:04 Uhr schrieb Uwe Ortner:
>
> > no ideas/reommendation ???
> >

> >> I want to plug in a 2nd cable card, do you have any suggestions?
> >
> >> PS: there is not enough space for a Siemens DVB-C (I think
> it is also
> >> too expensive for a 2nd card)
> >>

> I have not yet seen a budget card for Cable. So there is the
> Hauppauge
> Version (looks shorter) and the Siemens Version (has S-Video out).
>
> Go to a store or look on ebay, but this mailing list is no
> pricefinder
> and no sell/buy list.
from www.technotrend.de

TT-PCline - budget family:
Digital PC receiver for high-performance digital broadband reception
All reception systems (satellite, cable, and terrestrial) are supported
Features reception and presentation of DVB data services, particularly for high-speed multicast and internet access
Representation of video and audio data using MPEG software decoding

so, its theoraticly avalible, maybe galaxis.de offers this card (there web site is not precise in that point)