[vdr] Determing which dvb-card is busy with recording

Hello List,

is it possible to determine which dvb-card is recording a video?
Or is it possible to check the status of a timer?

I want to switch a red LED to "on", when the system is running "headless" and
records something. I want to check this "externely" (without
touching the vdr source) with a script and turn the LED "on" or "off".

So I need to know whether there is a recording aktiv or not!

@Klaus:
What's with a little and simple "interface" for scripts? Writing and deleting
the statusflags of various things into a file is very helpfull. So everyone
is able to write his own automatisms with scripts

Bye
Stefan