[vdr] Re: help with translations for DVD plugin wanted

Andreas Schultz wrote:

[...]

> I would be very gratefull if people could have a look at the i18n file
> at http://warp10.net/dvd/plugin-devel/i18n.c and send me translations
> for the Setup$xxxxxx strings.

Many thanks everybody, that was faster than i had hoped for! :-)))

If have uploaded a updated version that now contains translations for
Dutch (Marteen van den Berg), Italian (Mattia Rossi), French (Oliver
Jacques) and German (me).
I have not yet corrected the misspelled "prefered". Doing that would
break dropin compatibility with the current release. I'll fix that in
the next release.

I've also got a French translations from Simon Rumble. I went with
Olivers, since he is a native and Simon said he was not. I hope you are
both ok with that?

Andreas