[vdr] Re: Determing which dvb-card is busy with recording

am 16.10.2002 16:00 Uhr schrieb Steffen Koch unter
Steffen.Koch@sphinx-electronics.de:

> Do you mean you have an LCD and your 8 "pixel" LED board on LCDproc at
> the same time?? how?

I'm having this setup, too. It was tricky at first, but now it works. The
LCD - actually it is a very bright VFD - and 8 LED's can be switched
independent from each other. There is some info in the doc directory of
lcdproc. As I'm working on getting a new case, I don't have this setup
active at the moment, but it worked.

Micha