[vdr] Re: A/V synchronisation

Hello Joachim,

in your case you have only to delay the audio signal to the amp. The
easiest way to do it without any modification of DVB drivers and VDR is
to use a digital delay (is part of digital reverb equipment). This
device (most wrapped in a 19' format) is mainly used by musicans to
create reverb and delay effects. There are analouge inputs and outputs
(16-24 bit resolution). Additional you can choose the pur delay
algorithm and adjust it to 240ms). That's all.
I believe there are several cheap devices available on E-Bay.

Wolfi