[vdr] AW: Re: multiple VDR cards

if you have no access to the dish and lnb and you only have (physicly) one cable, i don´t see any way how to solve it
even if you only use high-band you will need 2 physical connections comming to your rooms
(hor/ver) and with a multisitch your problem is solved

in my case i have 2 full signals (from a quad-matrix lnb) comming to my rooms and i was thinking of the posibility to connect both cables to the Hi-hor and Hi-vert inputs of a multiswitch to make 4 signals with Hi-hor/vert - does not know if that will work, only a thought

technicaly a disicon lnb could do the trick you need but then you will have to change the lnb and all the other people "behind" this lnb will have to change something too (usualy this is not possible) and not all systems can handle this special solution (beside this you are litit to a "small" number of special channels (hardcoded to the disicon lnb)