[vdr] experiences with MiniAIO

Hi,

thank you for uploading the new MiniAIOs, they include some features I
really missed at the newest VDR-versions. My vdr-1.1.13 patched with
this MiniAIO looks really nice, but unfortunately it does not run very
stable. Especially when selecting the MP3 or MPLAYER entry in the menu,
vdr sooner or later crashes. In addition to that, I found out that not
all combinations of compiling the makefile work, e.g. when I state all
the options (REMOTE=LIRC VFAT=1 DJBFFT=1 COLOR=1 CB=1 SHOWLENGTH=1
......), some features do not work correctly.
But all in all, I like these patches and do hope that these last
problems will be eliminated soon, then we have a perfect VDR :-)

Matthias