[vdr] Clean VDR shutdown

Hallo,

Im using VDR succesfully from about 3 months and I would like to thank Klaus
and all this list for the help.

I still have a problem in shutting down VDR and PC cleanly:

I start VDR launching runvdr from a script under mandrake 8.2, the script is
called with

/etc/init.d/vdr start

and calls directly runvdr

If I call

/etc/init.d/stop

it kills vdr and unload the driver

I tried to put a line in commands.conf that calls the a.m. script with stop
argument (it works from the command line but not from a VDR menu because it
maybe kills itself before unloading the driver).
I've read on this list that vdr can shutdown itself, but how to do it from the
OSD menu?

Any hint?

Thank you again for the help.

--