[vdr] Re: AW: Re: IR-Remote '8 in 1 - learning' at ALDI Sued - Thursday

Hi,

On Monday 21 October 2002 13:48, Robert Schneider wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I also bought one the RCs however I find it to be very slow. When I use my
> old RC, the microsecond I press a key, VDR reacts. WIth the ALDI RC, there
> is up to a second delay between key-press and reaction.
>
> Anyone else observing that?

No, here it's exactly the opposite: with the Aldi RC VDR reacts at the key
press while it lasts a little bit longer with my previous RC.
I'm using the IR receiver of the Hauppauge WinTV-S v2.1 card together with
lirc 0.65 an DVB drivers dated May, 20th.

Regards,
Andreas