[vdr] Re: PLEASE HELP (was: LCDproc Plugin Settings error (??!) )

At Monday 21 October 2002 20:13 Tobias Bratfisch wrote:
> I think the (or one) problem is located in the Progressbar-Patch (BARS=1).
> With a lot of debugging I think I could trace the (or one) problem back to
> osd.c in the function cOsdMenu::Display(void):
>       if (titleProgbar)
>          Interface->SetBitmap(titleProgbarOffset, 0, *titleProgbar);
> These lines cause crashes but I actually don't know why.
> Commenting these lines out I had no crashes the whole weekend.

That gets me to the question Why does my debugger not show the correct line
number information;) When I traced this problem the error was at

if (bitmap && Bitmap.bitmap) {

where Bitmap (yes the one with the big B, which is an object) pointed to 0xa0
at least gdb claimed that.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt