[vdr] Re: Cheap (UK) dxr3 card

In article <20021021171205.GA23865@rumble.net>,
   Rev Simon Rumble <simon@rumble.net> wrote:

> If anyone needs a DXR3 card to aid in getting it all happening with
> VDR, this is a cheap source.

> RL Supplies have this DXR3 card on their site. 29 pounds.

> http://www.rlsupplies.co.uk/item1518.htm

Mm... I bought what I thought was their last one around a month ago and I
understood they weren't getting any more/weren't dealing with that
supplier any more - and I paid 45 + VAT so ICBW :-\

I also got one from Flash Computers
http://www.flashcomputers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_DECODERS_72.html

In both cases these were 'Avitus DVD Digital World On Hand', with
RealMagic init logos - and they work with mplayer, not tried vdr.

Andy

--
A. Top posters.