[vdr] apm?

morning list....

after managing to transform my linux/vdr machine to a reiserfs software raid
0 array i encountered following problem....

if i shut down vdr with the power off button of my remote control the pc
shuts down but dont turn the power off (in the configuration before with
kernel 2.4.17 this works now i am using 2.4.18) maybe i have compiled a
kernel with wrong settings for this purpose... i dont now.... the only
difference between my kernel 2.4.17 and 2.4.18 was in 2.4.17 the apm was
compiled as modules and in 2.4.18 it is static (but this should make no
difference).

or must i set my bios to something special (award bios v6.00pg)?

does someone have an idea?

mfg
ralf