[vdr] Re: AW: Re: a simple question

It appears to use something called a PES stream.  Perhaps it would be
better if it would write as a transport stream. At least then one could
tail it and get a synced audio and video out.

If I do

tail -f 001.vdr | mencoder -o file -

mencoder doesn't know how to read that, but if I do mencoder 001.vdr, it
does better.

_J

In the new year, [B_ttcher Marcel] wrote:

> Just another question, which format does the vdr use for the recordings?
>
> Marcel
>

> --
> Info:

From field.