[vdr] AW: Re: AW: Re: a simple question

So its the pva format, with only another file extension?

Marcel

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Rienecker, Fa. Evenio, ITS P, M
[mailto:C.Rienecker@deutschepost.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2002 11:46
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] Re: AW: Re: a simple question

The format of the stream is given by the natural output format of the
original full featured Siemens/Hauppauge/Technotrend DVB-S.
The hardware demuxes everything and remuxes the wanted stream in its own
format before the PC can even get hold of it.
It's not only vdr that uses a sort of derived mpeg2 stream. All software for
DVB-C/S/T do this.

CU,
Christian.