[vdr] Re: AW: av synchronization in live video

Le mercredi 23 octobre 2002, à 01:22 PM, Schilcher Guido a écrit :

> i had the same problem. my solution:
> put an heatsink on your dvb-card and cool it with a fan.
>
> with this solution my problems were blown away.
>
> bye
> guido

this seems really weird for me
at machine start i have the same problem of synchronization than 20 min
later
i would try the cooling thing but it seems really strange that it
corrects the audio video synchronization which seems stable beetween
channels. it got always the same length at whatever the temperature card
is. im not sure we re talking about the same problem.
any experiences?

thks