[vdr] Re: AW: channels.conf

Am Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2002 12:38 schrieben Sie:
> hi stefan,
> hi list,
>
> dxandy has wrong pid´s?
> i´m using his generated list an so far i´m happy with it.
> what is wrong with it? am i missing some programmes or what is the result
> of the wron
> pids?
>
> regards
> andy

The only error in there I experienced is that dxandy is sometimes a littlebit
inaccurate in frequencies, and the audio-pid/ac3-pid and so on are not in
there, but wrong pid's I haven't seen there very often. (planet changed the
transponder and dxandy have the old in his db). And dxandy don't support the
>= 1.1.13 channels.conf format.
Right now I use a channels.conf from dxandy , edit it with the data of lyngsat
if the channel is important for me. if you have the old driver kanalsuche 0.2
is worth a try. Will try to compile dtv for HEAD today.

Maybe a pool of different "handmade" channels.conf submitted from list members
is a solution for this ? Or a channel-scan-plugin for vdr ?

Don't know

Greets

Steffen