[vdr] AW: TVMovie Clickfinder-Data

Hello Matthias,

> But i stripped the showview-numbers in my program as i did
> not see a use for it. (And the example doesn't have a
> Showview-code either)
I was thinking of the following use of Showview:
- Enter a maxium 9 digit number and your recording is programmed

At the moment this is not possible via an algorithm because only
6 digit long codes can be decoded. But if you have the Showview
code and the corresponding starttime and so on in the TVMovie
database, than it is just a simple search for the showview number
inside the database. So it might be quite usefull to have the
Showview code. In the near future this might be done by a plugin
for vdr.

CU

Jens