[vdr] Re: bad vcd copy replay

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Sascha Volkenandt wrote:

> But mplayer can playback mpeg-files directly without transcoding (like vdr
> does).

I know that but using mplayer for my problem is not a straigth solution.
And mplayer will be interesting on my vdr machine only for viewing divx
movies so if my machine is not capabel to do it I haven't installed it.

> What about the reburn-as-clean-vcd solution? ;))

	not for this evening , need to use another machine then this vdr
and pine machine , need to make some research for how to do it, and I was
wishing to see this movie in my bedroom this evening ;-)

Paul