[vdr] Another question about plugins... ChannelSwitch() method

Hello everyone...

I want to implement two streaming methods into the streaming plugin... one
is, that a fixed channel is streamed and VDR doesn't change the transponder
(like while recording) and the second is, that the stream follows the channel
movements.

I've already asked some questions about the first one, but since I've
encountered some trouble with the second one as well, I'd like to ask another
question now.

Is there any way to get to know of a channel switch before any channel
switching methods are called? My experience is, that VDR already decides
to skip two channels before cStatus::ChannelSwitch() is called and I can
disable the Receiver so VDR knows NOT to skip those channels. When the
channel is selected directly, ChannelSwitch() is not called at all.

Klaus?

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt