[vdr] AW: Re: AW: Convert on PC from VDR to VideoCD

Hi!

I downloaded the tool and also both encoders, but it keep crashing with
both of them. What kind of files do I need to convert? VDR or with PVA
to mpg convertet files? And how do I convert multiple files? (like
001.cdr and 002.vdr).

I am running win2000.

Regards Martin