[vdr] Re: summer / wintertime: 24h-recording

The issue here was and is not about default lifetime of a recording, it's
pretty straightforward to set up and very convenient to have older recordings
automatically deleted. It needs to be tuned according to the amount of space
you have for recordings and the amount of recordings you usually make in that
time frame. I.e. say you have room for 40 hours, and record about 20 hours a
week, you could set the lifetime to 10 days (default) and live a happy life
without ever manually deleting recordings :-)

The issue here is what really happened during daylight timing switching. It
could be the EPG was inaccurate, or did not account for the extra hour
(lost), etc. While it would be nice to automagically deal with this, i.e.
assuming a record is never more than XX hours, etc, it only happens twice a
year, and is hard to really test in the mean time because the error might lie
in the EPG data itself.

Let's just thank Uwe for pointing it out and in 6 months from now we'll try to
analyze where the problem lies and perhaps fix it :)

Cheers,
Dennis