[vdr] Re: Joining .vdr files?

You can do it 'by hand'.
Actually the index.vdr file is a concatenation of as many files as your recording has. I.e. file pointer references are alway with respect to the start of the actual file.
The only difference is that (iirc) the 5th byte of every 8 byte entry stores the file name.
To be short:
put all recordings in one directory (rename to ensure correct order)
patch the 5th byte of the index.vdr files to reflect the new name
and finally concatenate the index.vdr files.

This will work.

CU,
Christian.