[vdr] Mandrake 9.0 Kernel

Hi List,

with the Kernel from the Mandrake 9.0 distribution it is impossible to
load dvb driver modules which have been compiled extra. But when I use
the latest kernel 2.4.20-rc1 than it is again possible. I can nearly
compile every DVB Driver and also VDR. But still my tv is black.
VDR does not recognise lirc controlling commands. Irw shows that lirc is
running proper.

Does anybody has a working setup for the Mandrake 9.0 Kernel ?

Greetings,
Marco Hentschel

                                Hentschel IT - Your Linux Partner
                                        http://www.hentschelit.de

Marco Hentschel					Flandernstrass 13
IT Consultant                                     73732 Esslingen

Mail: marco_hentschel@hentschelit.de       Tel. +49 711 300 17 34
Mobil: +49 175 606 34 58                   Fax  +49 711 300 17 35