[vdr] Problems using one DVB-S and one NOVA-S in one computer ?

Hallo,

beeing a newbee I have been searching the Mailinglists and I have found the
following :

>I'm running two Siemens DVB-S rev 1.3 plus one WinTV NOVA-S.
>A while ago I used to run three Siemens DVB-S.
>Klaus

At the moment i have a DVB-S Siemens Rev. 1.3 in my Box. And it is running
Great :)

If I want to use a NOVA-S as Secondary - do i need an NOVA-S _CI_ if I want
to recive PW.
Or how can I do that ?
As far as I read the CI must bee on the last card. And the NOVA-S can not
bee used as Primary - ist that right ?

Does anybody use the combination DVB-S and one NOVA-S (with or without CI) ?

Thank you in advance :)
Christian