[vdr] Re: problem with vdr 1.1.14

Hello

* "Bläser, Lars" schrieb am 01.11.02, um 12:16 Uhr:
> i?ve played a little bit with the new 1.1.14 (vanilla, "old" patched
> driver) and 2 full equipted cards (2 CI modules)
> i recognised that after loading the driver the first time and starting
> vdr (./runvdr) the playback of a recording does not work correctly
> (the menu shows that the recording is played but on the tv i still see
> the same live picture as before the start of the playback), after
> stopping the playback and starting it again it works correct, but if i
> was on a crypted channel as i started the playback the "old" known
> problem apears - switching to another crypted channel results only a
> black screen

I have the same problem here, and i have only 1 full-featured
DVB-Card.

> after restarting vdr (menu-setup-restart), the runvdr script reloads
> vdr and all the problems discribed above does not reapear

It seems that jumping 1 Minute forward and back (with the yellow and
green key) solves the problem too.

Another problem i had here today was that i had a timer on an enrypted
cannel (lets say this is channel 1), before this timer started i
viewed another encryped channel (channel 2) - while this timer was
recording channel 1 (it switched to channel 1 correctly), the OSD (when
pressing Ok) still showed the infos from channel 2!

I hope i described the problem enough, to understand it! ;-)

--
Thomas Schmidt
:wq