[vdr] Seca

Hello Raimond,

My VDR configuration has been working for more than a year now using
SECA1 encryption.

My system is :

1 Recorder (VDR v1.04)
- Athlon 1GHz
- Redhat 7.3
- DVB rev 1.3
- CI/CAM adaptor card
- ASTON v1.05
- SECA official Canal+ card

1 Replayer :

- PII 266Mhz
- RedHat 7.1
- DVB rev 1.3
- connected to TV

These 2 PCs are connected using a 100Mbits Ethernet HUB.

I use the second PC to replay recordings made by the server.

I have only two well known problems :

- No CAM handling software available to deal with CAM Menu and so on.
- no Altenate Audio Pid support

To be able to switch and record either Audio Pid I had to use A modified
DVB driver from John Williams (http://www.linuxdvb.tv).

IMPORTANT : The biggest issue now is I can't use DVB Convergence driver
with the new  SECA2 system. I HAVE TO USE the modified one.

It is ok for me has I don't need to view OSD on the Server ; I use
vdradmin to handle recordings timers etc.

Patrick.