[vdr] ANNOUNCE: vdr-stream-0.0.3

Hsello list,

Yes, it's weekend, time for new plugin versions and vdr releases ;)

I've put vdr-stream-0.0.3 onto my known page:

http://www.magoa.net/linux

MAJOR CHANGE:
- MULTICAST STREAMING like in vdr-1.0.x

I've started to implement the follow-live-program-mode, which is not
operational yet (DO NOT TRY, or if you do, don't blame me for not getting
it to work properly;) ), as well as a Multicast streaming mode.

I need help to test the multicast stream in Fixed Channel Mode because I
really can't test it (no windows clients, old rtpdump doesn't seem to work,
even with 1.0.4, and multicast is disabling my DSL-INET which is routed
over the same network switch), so everyone who's missing the multicast-
capabilities in 1.1.x, PLEASE TEST AND REPORT ;)

If this is really working as is expected, I guess I'll make a 0.1.0 release
next.

BTW: Most Multicast code is taken from the old multicast patch, as I am
really unexperienced in doing multicast.

OTHER CHANGES:
- Started working on follow-channel mode (NOT OPERATIONAL YET)
- Fixed CommandLineHelp (reported a parameter that was illegal)

KNOWN BUGS AND CAVEATS:
- The Multicast-IP can not be set yet. Default is "224.0.1.2" like in
  the old vdr-1.0.4 patch for the primary card.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt