[vdr] Re: AW: dolby digital... surround...ac3...

Stefan Lang schrieb:

>S/PDIF is the signal coming from J2 of the dvb-s, right?
>Does it work with vdr 1.1.x?  It has nothing to do with the "-a" option?
>If yes: I think that's the way, I want to do it. My DD amp only needs that
>S/PDIF input, yes?

But the SPDIF-signal from J2 has TTL-Level (0/5V), not SPDIF-level
(-0,25/0,25V -> i guess).
Be careful with this! I managed it by sending the signal through
TOS-Link, a SPDIF-TTL to
optical-konverter. Otherwise you need a "Spannungsteiler" or a small
circuit converting the voltage.

Best regards,
    Martin

Hint: I tested this with 1.0.4, 1.1.15 will be checked this evening ;-)