[vdr] Re: jAW: Re: AW: ANNOUNCE: vdr-stream-0.0.4

At Monday 04 November 2002 09:05 Steffen Becker wrote:
> On the client side i'm using the Elecard UDP Stream Player with their beta
> 2.0 drivers. It should be no problem to find the URL on google. It worked
> nice with vdr 1.0.4 because it installs a direct show filter so that you
> can use any windows player to view the stream on the URL
> moonlight://224.0.1.2:5002/rtp. I tried this because I never got dvbpl to
> play the stream.... It always searched a while for the data and then gave
> up telling that no stream can be found.

Yes, I have installed that. Can you tell me if I need Win2K SP2 in order to
do multicasting? I'm having some problem with my machine, I guess, because
it doesn't even react to 224.0.0.1 and 224.0.0.2, which it should (it is
supposed to be a multicast-capable multicast-router).

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt