[vdr] Re: OT: Browsers (was: Re: ANNOUNCE: VDRnews.de a site only for VDR)

At Monday 04 November 2002 17:38 Rene Bartsch wrote:
> I'm a fan of generic solutions, but I doubt we had been born when NS 4.78
> has been released  ........  how many centuries ago? ;o)

Please, folks, web designers and all you out there programming html pages,
keep in mind that there are people who *depend* on readable text (even
where we can see images).

(BTW: I'm working under a blind "Dezernent" (german) and I am programming
web pages there)

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt