[vdr] Re: Recording on different partitions seems to be broken

That's no bug, it's a feature.

VDR alsways uses /video0 a _THE_ video directory and relys on the fact that
/video0 supports sym links in order to spread recording over more than one
fs.
Search the mailing list, you're not the first one to hit this wall.
/video0 _MUST_ be a fs that supports symlinks. The other /video? can be of
any type.

The VFAT=1 option just changes the way names are created.

> No problem at all , so I have to do the workaround, thanks for that.

CU,
Christian.