[vdr] Bitmap subtitles, bad results

I have implemented about 80% of bitmap subtitles decoding independent
on dvbsubs in dvbtools. I decided to implement it by myself in order
to rearrange the code and try to understand the subtitle format. (but
it really helped to have an interpretation of the standard already :)

I can decode the subtitles used here in Finland into bitmaps, at least
the results are similar to those with dvbsubs. The problem is that
with both dvbsubs and my hack I get extra data on almost every
scanline. This can be seen as extra gaps in scanlines. Therefore only
about two first letters are readable. Visually it seems that every
pixel of the real scanline is there, but there are extra gaps that
makes the scanlines longer than said

I don't know if the problem is in my code or my interpretation of the
dvb subtitle standard. I can see the same gap effect in dvbsubs, so if
anyone has ideas or subtitles streams to share, please let me know.

-jaakko